Accurate Group, Inc. (AGI) is a Minority-owned engineering consulting firm specialized in infrastructure design projects at the planning, design, and construction phases. We are known to provide expert service to our clients, implementing workflow strategies to manage design projects, and meet our client’s needs. AGI has a solid project portfolio in the Structural and Roadway design disciplines with multiple key contracts currently in place.
We are seeking qualified candidates for this exciting job opportunity to fill our CADD Technician position, based out of our Lincolnshire, IL office. Where the selected will be trained and provided the means to grow professionally. The ideal candidate is a self-driven, team player, and respectful professional. The successful candidate will work closely with their supervisor, project managers, engineers and designers.
- Work with Microstation V8i, Geopak, ORD, AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3D
- Assist Engineering staff in the preparation of engineering design and reports, related drawings, specifications, and construction project estimates
- Responsible for following company and client CAD Standards
- Responsible for project schedules and timely completion of projects for self, team members, and subordinates
- Process Survey Data
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) drafting
- Experience working on IDOT and Tollway projects is preferred
- Proficient in Microstation V8i, Geopak, ORD
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- 3D Modeling experience is a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD and AutoCAD 3D a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Effective time-management, strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow professionally
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays and Vacation
- Competitive Pay
Accurate Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity, transgender status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Accurate Group, Inc. hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of a person’s qualifications.
Send Resume to:
Accurate Group, Inc.
101 Schelter Rd., Suite B 200
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Or send email with resume attached to: email@example.com