Accurate Group, Inc. (AGI) is a Minority-owned engineering consulting firm specialized in infrastructure design projects at the planning, design, and construction phases. We are known to provide expert service to our clients, implementing workflow strategies to manage design projects, and meet our client’s needs. AGI has a solid project portfolio in the Structural and Roadway design disciplines with multiple key contracts currently in place.
We are seeking qualified candidates for this exciting job opportunity to fill our Roadway Engineer position, based out of our Lincolnshire, IL office. Where the selected will be trained and provided the means to grow professionally. This position will provide civil engineering services for projects throughout Illinois. The ideal candidate is a self-driven, team player, and respectful professional. The successful candidate will work closely with their supervisor, project managers, engineers and designers.
- Perform design calculations, quantity estimates and cost estimates
- Compile Specifications
- Prepare permit applications
- Perform CADD design and drafting
- Maintain project documentation such as calculations, correspondence with the client, meeting minutes, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of written reports and presentations of project findings
- EIT certification required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years Transportation design experience
- Illinois PE preferred or the ability to obtain PE within 1 year of hire
- Experience with Microstation and GeoPak
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Effective time-management, strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow professionally
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays and Vacation
- Competitive Pay
Accurate Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity, transgender status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Accurate Group, Inc. hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of a person’s qualifications.
Send Resume to:
Accurate Group, Inc.
101 Schelter Rd., Suite B 200
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Or send email with resume attached to: email@example.com