Accurate Group, Inc. (AGI) is a Minority-owned engineering consulting firm specialized in infrastructure design projects at Phase I, II, and III. We are known to be provide expert service to our clients, implementing workflow strategies to manage design projects, and meet our client’s needs. AGI has a solid project portfolio on the Structural and Roadway design disciplines with multiple key contracts currently in place.
AGI is seeking qualified candidates to our exciting job opportunity for a Structural Engineer position, based out of our Lincolnshire, IL office. Where the selected will be trained and provided the means to grow professionally. This position will provide civil engineering services for projects throughout Illinois. The ideal candidate is a self-driven, team player, and respectful professional. The successful candidate will work closely with their supervisor, project managers, engineers and designers.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Design of bridge components, retaining walls and culverts, prepare quantity calculations, special provisions, and cost estimates.
- Mentor and train junior engineers
- Ability to work on Bridge Inspection projects as needed.
- Develop design plans per the applicable design codes.
- Assist in the preparation of written reports and presentations of project findings
- Previous experience with Illinois Department of Transportation projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Structural design experience
- Design experience with IDOT, Illinois Tollway and/or CDOT
- Working Knowledge with Microstation, GeoPak, AutoCAD, DCALC, STAAD.Pro, LPILE
- Effective time-management, strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to learn and grow professionally
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays and Vacation
- Competitive Pay
Accurate Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, genetics, gender identity, transgender status, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors. Accurate Group, Inc. hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of a person’s qualifications.
Send Resume to:
Accurate Group, Inc.
101 Schelter Rd., Suite B 200
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Or send email with resume attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org